Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Here's to you Tara...


For those of you who are not Tara or, these first few blogs may not be that interesting to you.  But if you are just a bit curious about the friendship dynamic or how God can use relationships to change lives, well then, you might just want to keep reading...
For those of you who do not know, my best friend in all the world is leaving in 10 days to travel the world for a year spreading God's love to the far corners of the earth.  I am very overwhelmed right now with MANY emotions.  Sadness, joy, excitement, and grief are just to name a few.  I am SO excited for her and can't wait to see how God is going to use her to change thousands of lives.  (Because he will!)  But, I am saddened to lose such an amazing friend.   So, to sort out all of these feelings and per the request Tara, I am starting a blog.  It is probably a good time to do so, because my Abba, father, seems to be working crazy in my life as of late.  And not only do I want to share what he does for his glory with everyone I can, but I don't want to forget anything either!  Some posts will be funny, some will be sad, and I am sure that some will be very odd.  But my prayer is that God will use them to bring you joy, make you think, and ultimately share his love with EVERYONE around you.  For that is what Tara has helped teach me.  So, my sweet Tara, I dedicate this blogsite to you....


No comments: