Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Memories...


Okay, so most of you know that I LOVE making memories.  You know, those moments that happen and you just know that you will remember it forever?  Well, Tara and I have about a million.  So to spare the world of our massive CRAZINESS, I will share some of my favs: 

*holding dixie cups to people's hinnys at Old Smith's Bar and hearing the ocean!
*you, Tracy, and Richie praying over me in Nashville.
*being the only people to hear heaven's bells!
*you running in Destin...
*the chaos that engulfed as you drove and the windows fogged!
*the Ace...
*drunken noodles, tofu, and Thai iced tea.
*manicures and pedicures...
*you knowing everyone everywhere we went!
*corn hole-eo
*the skinny fashion show!
*lost and Heroes...
*sharing our God-colors with the world.
*our Monday bible studies...
*getting sunburned together...
*feeding the homeless with you in Lakeland.
*the drive to Lakeland!
*late nite games...
*going to hear Rob Bell in Atlanta.
*eating with the men after :)
*getting persecuted with you in Atlanta...
*sharing the same heart with someone...
*missing you when you were gone to Africa.
*our genesis week...
*our small group time.
*you video taping  Pey-pey's birth.
*the hours before she was born.
*our Christmas pics*  ;)
*letting the wind blow us where is may...
*facial piercing:  Mike Nite!
*serving at Inside-out together.....Top Nite!
*the MANY dinners we shared together.
*our Jesus talks...
*our dreaming about living in community together.
*the night we were driving on 575 and the fog was so thick we thought we where going to die!
*corn-dog being healed!
*calling you whenever I was obedient to the Lord, you are always the first person I want to tell!
*miracles, signs, and wonders...To GOD be the glory!
*Shane Claiborne, Joshua Mills, Rob Bell, Jon Crowder, Todd Bentley...
*seeing you pray over my son and husband.
*all of the movies we saw together....uncountable....
*the part where you changed my life...

(Aside from my husband and family.)  I have NEVER laughed, cried, pondered, wondered, or dreamed with anyone more than you Tara.   Especially laughed!

No comments: