Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Recap of my first week...

So my first week of school went great. I have learned some things about my self... How bout I share?

A. It is not as hard as I thought to wake up early.
B. My least favorite thing to do is wrap perms.
C. I treat my mannequin, Nuni, like a person.
D. I like to be good at things and if I'm not, I don't like it!
E. I am a perfectionist.
F. My least favorite thing to do is wrap perms.
G. I really like to meet fun, different types of people.
H. I love and miss my kiddies.
I. I have to recite the alphabet to remember what letter comes next.
J. I need food at least every 3 hours.
K. The thought of wrapping 63 more perms doesn't make me ultra excited.
L. I like facials and skin care way more than I thought.
M. I like bookwork, who knew?
N. I forgot how hard it is to have a 9-5.
O. Jeez, the perms! Lol...
P. No matter how hard I try, I won't eat the sack lunch I bring from home.
Q. I like Mexican and country style food too much!
R. There are alot of funny jokes you can make while rolling perms!
S. I am learning to keep track of EVERYTHING I do, little and big.
T. Reminder: you can't judge a book by it's cover.
U. I do not like hair on me.
V. Nor in my comb.
W. I have am glad to have some one to go through this with, thanks Ames.
X. I have great friends who will let me experiment on them.
Y. Maybe I should specify, I only hate straight back perms...
Z. I AM REALLY GOING TO LOVE THIS!

P.S. Shout out to my amazingly wonderful sister who completed my first week of school perfectly. She surprised me on Saturday afternoon with flowers and candy! How lucky am I? Thank you Mayhay for making my already great first week even better! I love you...Thank you for inspiring me to do this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh stop it, just stop it =]
You receive ALL the credit because your a
A. AMAZING sister
B. beautiful person
C. caring mother
D. devoted wife
E. Energetic perm roller
F. Fantastic driver
G. GLAMEROUS
H. HOTTIE
I. Intelligent writer
J. Joyful small group leader
K. Knowledgeable God seeker
L. Loving sister
M. Motivator
N. Nerd (but only when needed)
O. OUTSTANDING perm roller
P. PARKER (well your middle name)
Q. QT =]
R. radical Jesus lover
S. super duper sister
T. Talented hair dresser to be!
U. United family (with 2 awesome kids)
V. Vibrant lady
W. Wonderful daughter
X. x-ray of excellence ??
Y. Youthful spirit
Z. Zero chaos NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU SISTER