Tuesday, October 21, 2008

IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!

It should be illegal for the following things to exist or be able to occur:

1. For it to be 45 degrees in the morning and 75 the SAME afternoon. How is one supposed to react to that? Especially when you can't take your clothes off?!?
2. For my kids to be this beautiful.
3. For people to judge other people. You never know what is going on beneath the surface. As far as you know, my kids could be autistic. Wait....
4. Diets. Not healthy eating, I'm all for that. But diets....Nope! Don't deprive yourself, just have good eating habits. It's all about lifestyle baby, no short term fixes!
5. For 2 people that I love dearly to be on different continents!
6. Did I mention the weather thing?
7. Really bad smelling flatulence. Wow, that's a big word. Much more dignified than gas. :)
8. For my babies to be sick.
9. My husband should be illegal. Not because he crossed the border or anything...he's just that awesome!
and finally number 10. It should be illegal that the word illegal is so awkward to spell. Wait, so is the word awkward. Fitting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

another thing that i think should be illegal is nuts in chocolate. its like trying to make it healthy lol

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness!! I love you guys so much! I am so tired of being sick. I can not wait until I can give my precious grandchildren a HUGE hug and xoxoxoxoxox's. They are the cutest children in the world!!!and they love to be thrown through the air in any way possible! To spend time with their daddy is amazing. Your doing a great job Andy!