Wednesday, October 8, 2008

One point Graduated Bob, Whos ya momma?!?

Yeah, so today at school we learned to do a 1-point graduated bob (like Victoria Beckham) and I nailed it! YAYA, YAYA! Well, after a little help from the instructor. But you know how it goes. I was so proud. I know, it's just one haircut. But a lot of people get some variation of the cut and it gave me so much confidence. Which, you need in this biz. So world, watch out for me and my scissors.....DON'T MAKE ME CUT YOU! Cause now, I wouldn't hesitate!

Oh, by the way, I am officially on the floor at school so I can take clients. Come in and see me, I am there from 9-2 Tuesday through Friday. Cobb Beauty College in Kennesaw. Prices are cheap, (we are still learning after all!) Love you all and thanks for your support!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woohoo! rockin the beauty school :)