Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Great Reminder!

Geez, sometimes I just don't get how we can be so DENSE! We are humans, very little. And God is SO big! How do we forget this? I also love how hindsight is 20/20! One of my favorite things is looking back over a period of time and actually seeing God maneuver people and timing to be right where he needs it and seeing everything just fall into place. I mean, he knew all along that it was going to work out that way...But if you were to go to that person in the moment, there is NO way they could see it!

Two months ago, there is NO way that I could see what God was doing. I knew that he was orchestrating something...I just had no clue as to what. No clue. Now, I find myself going to cosmetology school in less than a month. With my sister-in-law. For less than $2,000. Yeah, crazy! And I couldn't be more excited! It was all God, and looking back, I can see every chess move that he made to get me here. Why do I ever worry about anything? You would think that all of my past experience (especially MY past) would remind me that I am NOT in control. And I am quite happy about that by the way. Cause he does a great job with my life and I am incredibly thankful!

I just want to remind myself and you that HE is in control of EVERYTHING! Jobs, your children, college, majors, the people you meet, timing, where you live, and places you travel to. Everything. He is big, and he can do whatever he wants or needs to to get you to where you need to be. He is in control. So just relax, and allow him to guide you. It might be bumpy at times, but I promise, it will be a fun ride.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW FUN IS THAT!!! Now that I saw your ice cream pictures, I want some!! Wyndi (I was too lazy to get a name and all that jazz)

Anonymous said...

i am so excited for you!