Saturday, July 12, 2008

The one year Jaw Breaker...



So here is one of my hobbies.  Jaw breakers.  Now, I have become a professional jaw-breaker licker over the past few years.  But I will be honest, I have not yet been challenged, until I saw this baby!  We found it in Chattanooga at the "Candy land"  candy store.  As soon as I saw it, I knew that it HAD to be mine... The man said that it takes the average person a year, but he's never seen MY work! Haha...  So needless to say, I am going to try to set a record.  (I wonder what IS the record for most ginormous jaw-breaker?  Must look that up.)  So like a blogging nerd, I am going to document my progress complete with pictures.  :)  Wish me luck!  

P.S.  This thing weighs like 2 or 3 pounds, it's insane.  I think I might consider it a biceps work out too!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

what did we name it?

Steen said...

I don't remember... Did it start with a P? Or was it Judy? Haha, help me remember!

Anonymous said...

good luck! :)

AJ Parker said...

please understand that if you finish that thing before halloween I will give you $10

we should really get a jar and fill it with guesses of how long it will take and the winner gets a free regular sized jaw breaker

Anonymous said...

YES I agree with Age, we must start putting money in a jar, and betting on it!