Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Master Mischief Maker!

Yes, I am talking about my sweet 2 year old angel, Peyton. As of the past week, she has turned from beautiful princess angel to the Master Mischief and Mayhem Maker! Although, I will say that she is having some help from her brother! Every day for the past week, I have had multiple mini-catastrophes. EVERY day. Here are just a few examples of what she and her brother have put me through.

One morning, I was in the living room talking to Amy and the kids were in the kitchen. I am not sure how I didn't hear it happening...I only heard it once it was too late. They had found our stash of bottled water and preceded to open 8 or 9 bottles and pour them out on the kitchen floor....flooding it! It took me about a dozen towels to get it all up! Same day, a few hours later, they found my sugar container. Yeah....I know. They dumped the whole thing out ( a big canister full), out in the living room carpet. The sugar thing has happened TWICE this week as apparently I didn't learn my lesson the first time!

My M.M.M. apparently has a new found taste for candles. Yes, candles. She likes to EAT them! Her brother takes a kitchen chair somewhere random to get what he wants and leaves it there for his sister to find any candles with in range. A few nights ago, I come down stairs to her entire face and hair being dyed red from her eating/smearing/smashing a candle everywhere! What the heck!?!?


WARNING: THIS NEXT STORY CONTAIN GRAPHIC/ VULGAR MATERIAL NOT SUITABLE FOR SOME...
The grossest/ funniest of the week has been Peypey's pooping habits. For some reason, as soon as you put a swimmy diaper on her she decides to poop. The problem with this is that swimmy diapers are not meant to absorb pee or poop, just to contain it. But if you get in the water, be ready for a steady wash of poo to disperse. Twice, I had to dump the pool and refill it because of poo water. The third time, I actually got the poo of her before she could get in the pool. I was washing her down with the hose but still couldn't get the poo out of the crack with out wiping it...(Sorry, this is alittle graphic I know....) So I run inside to get a couple of wipes. I walk back out just in time to see Peypey sliding down the slide bare butt leaving a nice smear of poo trailing her down. This is my daughter, with whom I am well pleased! :)

Then today, it was a little more serious. The kids where playing at the kitchen table, Eli messing with the chandelier and Peypey playing next to him in a chair when the massive, 100 pound chandelier fell. It was the most scariest moment of my life. The glass from the underside lights shattered everywhere, it was inches from hitting the kids. If any of you have ever seen this light, you know the danger of all of this. I was so freaked out, luckily Andy came home and cleaned it all up for me. When it comes to cleaning up glass, he is the man!

So as you can all see, this has been a heck of a week. I am even leaving out a few of the not so entertaining stories. I have NEVER used the vaccum or wipes as much in my life as I have this week. Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

haha yeah last time i babysat she pulled andy and eli's left over birthday cake off of the high chair and was opening the box when i saw her. thankfully i got to her before she went crazy all that icing... she's talented though... she managed to get the box to the floor without completely destroying the cakes ;-)

Anonymous said...

yeap, sounds like your kids...

Unknown said...

oh a poop smeared slide. :) ha ha But, the chandelier thing - so sorry that must of been incredibly scary. yikes.