Thursday, September 18, 2008

Resistant to Change?

I like change, it keeps things exciting...Doesn't it? I do like change, in relatively normal size doses. You know, one thing at a time. Like a job change, or relationship change, or buying/ selling a car, you kids starting school, people close to you moving away, you know stuff like that. BUT WHAT IF ALL OF IT CHANGED AT THE EXACT SAME TIME?!?!?!? UUUUHHHHHGGGGG, this is CRAZY! I just started school, I have to start work, I haven't talked to my best friend in weeks, my roomie (Amy) is moving out in 2 weeks, we are selling one of our cars, Peypey starts school in less than 2 weeks, and my only beautiful, wonderful sister is moving across the world! How is a person supposed to deal with all of this?

I know the Sunday School answer is God. Yes, he is here for me and will get me through. But come on, really? This is a load. Yes, Andy, I just said "load." Why does it alway seem to happen this way? Everything at once, this isn't the first time this has happened. It's just alot to deal with, and I am trying. I miss Tara, I miss my kids during the day, and I don't want to even THINK about Mayhay leaving...

She leaves 2 weeks from today.

Wow, I just sat here for like 10 minutes because I don't even know what to type following that. I will write about her alot more over the next 2 weeks. Looking forward to spending the day with her tomorrow! We are going to have alot of fun, a day of pampering (for her!) I guess just focusing on one day at a time is a start...