Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Welp, Big Gulps...

Sorry, it's been 12 hundred years since I have blogged. And unfortunately, it's been a packed 2 weeks. ALOT has happened, which hopefully I will blog all about. Just to help keep me accountable, I am going to list the things I want to blog about so ya'll can make sure I write about them all. If I start to slack, just smack me back into place!

1. Politics: I am having some confusion about it all.... Does God even care? And if so, what does he care more about? (More to follow...)
2. The drive up to Asheville. Yes, we went to Asheville and had an incredible time, until Andy got sick! (More to follow...)
3. My new favorite band: Flobots. (Again, more to come...)
4. Andy and I have just recovered from strep throat, and God used it to teach me some things! (Yes, more later!)
5. I have discovered that I am in a new phase of life.... you know the drill....
6. My jawbreaker progress....
7. School...
8. Eli is POTTY TRAINED! No more to follow on that but a PRAISE JESUS! Do I hear an amen?
9. Accountability with my spiritual walk...

So as you can see I have alot that I want to catch you up on and questions that I need help answering. I have received alot of revelations and affirmation over the past few weeks but also have some unanswered and lingering questions. Please keep me accountable to blog about all of these things cause I need that to follow through sometimes. Life has been really busy, even more than I thought it would be. I am definitely still trying to adjust. I love you all and thank you for your prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN!