Saturday, September 27, 2008

Top Ten (First Edition)

Top Ten Things you may not know about me. (Or maybe you do!)

10. I like to sing opera. Badly.
9. I am NOT disciplined by nature. Quite lazy in fact.
8. I secretly like Miley Cyrus.
7. I listen to the same CD for about a month before I change it.
6. My favorite drink is a Roy Rodgers. Yeah, I know.
5. My eyes water when I yawn.
4. I daydream... constantly.
3. My eyes water when I get my hair done.
2. Family is VERY important to me.
1. (The sad thing is, most of you know this about me!) My eyes water when I poop.

I am a very odd person. Not to mention a weird eye connection with the rest of my body!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have leaky eyes lol

AJ Parker said...

its cool!
my eyes water when i sing miley cyrus badly.

Unknown said...

And your eyes water when you get an epidural... OR when I make you laugh really really hard. I love you my darling and I am so glad to know all of these wonderful things about you first hand

Anonymous said...

haha i love you. i think i knew about 7 of these before reading this.. your eyes def do water alot lol