Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Beauty School Dropouts and Flobots?

So as a lot of you know, I quit school to work full time. Yes, you can sing the song from Grease next time you see me. Feel free. I just wanted to update you all on how it is going. I LOVE it. It is going SO well. I definitely made the right decision for me and my family. I am learning a ton, and am already cutting some hair. I am working at Clarke Salon, it is off Bells Ferry. So it is super close to home. Just wanted to let you know that I am very excited about the future and looking forward to all that is to come.



Oh, and just in case any of you were wondering...the Flobots are fantastic. Their show was incredible and I can't wait till they come back to the ATL. If you like a compilation of rap/rock/instrumental....you should pick up their album. They certainly have a message they want to convey and are passionate about change. I like that about them. Seriously, their show was amazing. Had a great time...Thanks for being my bodyguard Joe. And for protecting me from the sneezing man in the bushes. So weird. And a bit freaky.

No comments: