Saturday, November 8, 2008

Scarf Some Sweets Benefit

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you all know about a benefit that I am some friends of mine are putting on for Amanda. It will be an amazing night of fashion and desserts. Literally, you will be eating desserts while watching a fashion show! It will be an awesome time had by all so I hope that you buy a ticket or table and come hang out with us on December 6. If you would like to come be a part just contact me. All of the money raised will go to help Amanda's outreach efforts in Cambodia and Thailand. Thanks and hope to see you there!

The benefit will be held in Towne Lake on Saturday December 6, from 7:30 to 9:00pm. The cost is $10 a plate or $40 for a table. (4 seats per table) There is also a VIP table available ($100) that will have special seating and a take home gift per seat (some desserts and a skinny.) Please call me or email me if you are interested. Limited seating available so let me know soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can not wait! I already know a scarf and skinny I want and Brittney's sweets are to die for.
You guys are great doing this for Amanda!(and the Lord!)So count me in big time!