Saturday, September 22, 2012

Day 22: TO LIVE ASSURED...

Today we are reading Proverbs chapter 22 and Psalm chapters 106-110. Before you begin today, prepare yourself to receive a word from your heavenly father. Because one is coming. :)

-Read Scripture-

Today will be a little different than our normal studies. In my experience, if God steps and and take the reigns, you give them without a fight! :) So today, He's got the floor. I'm going to leave you with some applicable scripture, then into His very capable hands. I'll see you guys tomorrow!

"A humble person who fears the Eternal can expect to receive wealth, honor, and life." Proverbs 22:4 The Voice

"Let them know that it is your hand, that you, LORD, have done it." Psalm 109:27 TNIV

"GOD gave me his word and he won't take it back..." Psalm 110:4 The Message

TO LIVE ASSURED IS ONE OF THE GREATEST GIFTS I GIVE MY FOLLOWERS. IF YOU HAVE FAITH IN ME, YOU SHOULD LIVE WITH CONFIDENCE AND CERTAINTY. I AM YOUR PROVIDER AND YOU WILL NEVER STARVE. I AM YOUR HEALER AND WHILE YOUR BODY MAY FAIL, YOU WILL LIVE ETERNALLY WITH ME. I HAVE SENT MY FRIEND TO BE WITH YOU EVERY STEP OF YOUR JOURNEY, SO YOU SHOULD NEVER BE AFRAID. THAT WHICH IS PLAGUING YOU, PLAGUING YOUR MIND, YOUR THOUGHTS, AND YOUR WORRIES, I'VE GOT IT. I'M IN CONTROL AND I'M ALREADY WORKING BEHIND THE SCENES TAKING CARE OF IT.

DO NOT FEAR THIS WORLD, I'VE GOT YOU. YOU ARE PROTECTED BY MY RIGHT HAND. NOW LIVE THAT WAY. LIVE BOLDLY, LIVE CONFIDENT. LIVE ASSURED THAT I AM WHO I SAY I AM. THIS IS ONE OF YOUR GREATEST GIFTS, ONE THAT THOSE OF THIS WORLD DO NOT HAVE. DON'T WASTE IT, USE IT. LET IT FUEL YOU. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I HAVE IN STORE FOR YOU IF YOU DO.

I LOVE YOU,
ABBA

No comments: